Annual CDT Ace of Cones
1. Drivers in the Open Classes of CDTs and DODs are eligible to compete in this competition.
2. Drivers compete as normal in the Obstacle Driving (cones) phase of CDTs and DODs.
3. Only double clear times will be counted.
4. The points gained by a competitor for this competition will be calculated on the time allowed for the class the competitor is competing in less the actual time taken to complete the course; each second under the allowed time represents 1 point.
5. The fastest competitor is the one gaining the highest points and they are the winner.
6. Each cone course driven in a season at an affiliated event is eligible to be counted.